Watch this now and share it!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow and Mexico



Yee haw!! So the best news is that I made my fundraising goal this week!! THANK YOU to all of you who dontated in support of my goal - you have no idea how much it means to me. I have watched my little fundraising meter inch up every day and have been so excited, whether it was $13 or $100 - thank you for giving so generously to this cause. And to all of you who have been following along, sending notes/emails of encouragement too, you have no idea how much your thoughts have kept me going. This has been an amazing challenge - very hard, but extremely positive. I have a few weeks left to fundraise so I don't want to stop here!

Those of you in the ATL, mark your calendars - I want to invite you out for a drink at Park Tavern on Piedmont Park, March 2nd from 6-8pm. More details to come, but basically for a small cover, you can drink all you want during the two hours and all the money goes to the Team in Training hosts. Drink, have fun, and hang out for a good cause!

A little soreness in the knees this week and the crazy weather has disrupted training slightly; the Wed run and GTS today were cancelled, but I still managed to get some miles in most days. Well, tomorrow, I'm off to vacation in Mexico with by best girlfriends for some MUCH needed sunshine for the week - the goal will be to rest and rejuvinate. The only spandex I'll be wearing is in my swimsuit! The Snow-pocalypse sure is pretty but, man do I need some warm! The Purple Train moves on...and will be slightly more tan upon my return.

Hasta luego, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment